Louise has graced many stages armed with a powerful message derived from her personal experience from rock bottom to one of the most prolific plus-size leaders in the fitness industry. Her unique perspective as an “ unconventional trainer and athlete delivers a powerful presentation on how athleticism is accessible to all and how fitness can elevate one’s self-worth, body image and overall human potential. Adding Louise to the line up at your event will inspire, motivate and expand your audience members perspective to a new paradigm of what fit, athletic and healthy can look like.
Got 15 minutes? Scroll down and listen to Louise’s TEDx talk: Let’s Think Again About Athleticism.
- The Power of Size-Diverse Representation in Media and Advertising
- How to Build Better Body Image and Self-Esteem
- How to Unleash Your Inner Athlete
- Building your Power Through Physical Movement
- Overcoming Adversity
- Fitness Centred Topics, Running, Triathlon, Boxing, Weight Training
- Overcoming Stigma in Fitness Culture
- How to Effectively Coach the Plus-Size Population
Audiences have Included:
- Women and Girls
- Advertising Agencies
- College Students
- Female Veterans
- Medical Professionals
- Body Confidence Conferences
- Fitness Educators
For more information, please contact email@example.com and tell us about your event.